[ubuntu-art] What is our goal ? | Ubuntu Art Team Project Ideas

Pascal Klein 4pascal at tpg.com.au
Wed Oct 19 08:00:21 CDT 2005

'ello all.

Alrighty, I'll try an answer a few questions.

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 09:25 pm, Frédéric van der Essen wrote:
> I think that a few thing are going in the wrong way on this mailing list,
> and if we don't move our asses, nothing good will come for Dapper.
> the first is that we aren't doing anything.
> the second is that we don't know what are our goals
> the third is that we don't have any work to do.

Very much agreed. I think we really need to do something. Not too long ago I
suggested we meet up in the IRC channel. So how about this:

Meeting at ubuntu-artwork at irc.freenode.net
On Saturday, 12 UTC.

I think either this weekend or next, but we really need to do something.

Moving on - yes there is sort of an 'art director" [team leader actually].
That would be volvoguy [Aaron]. His mother had surgery not too long ago for a
torn rotator cuff, and Aaron himself is awaiting major surgery in the near
future also. He is happy passing on the 'job' as I take it (?) at least until
he is up and about. :o)

So, to highlight (and recap):

- we desperately require some sort of meeting. agree upon time asap.
- it would be nifty if we could assemble a list of topics to be discussed.

Cheers and see you all around.
Pascal Klein

--
Cheerio.