[ubuntu-art] ubuntu-title TT font

Denis Jacquerye moyogo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 08:17:02 CDT 2005

Hi Andy and all,

Here's what I've done so far with the Unicode version of Ubuntu-Title.
http://home.sus.mcgill.ca/~moyogo/lingala/fonts/Ubuntu-Title.sfd

I've modified a few characters to disambiguate , a, l, m, n and r. I
moved yours to 023B and on, just in case. I'm currently testing
anchors and diacritics placement. I still need to fix many of the
precomposed characters (some don't have the accents centered).
What do you think?

I have no problem forking but I'd rather collaborate. Maybe we can do
a "font family". Feel free to use the glyphs I added.

Denis