[ubuntu-art] Development framework discussion.

volvoguy volvoguy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 06:30:36 CDT 2005

On 10/5/05, Luka Cehovin <luka.cehovin at guest.arnes.si> wrote:
> Well, the idea of a meeting is not a new one (there was an official meeting
> one or two times during the summer), but there is always a problem with the
> time and the day of the week. We will have to make some compromises and some
> of us will be forced to read irc

Yeah.... The three of us attendees had a grand old time. It was so
awesome. You wouldn't believe it. I can't even explain it. You should
really just be there next time. :o)

My sleep schedule varies greatly (just ask Nicholas), so I probably
can't commit until the day of the meeting. Fortunately for Andrew, I'm
usually awake in the middle of the night when it's daytime on his side
of the globe.

Regarding the meeting location... my personal vote is for our own
channel. It's logged, and that's the first place I go to see if I've
missed anything important.

--
Aaron

Ubuntu SVG Artwork - http://www.volvoguy.net/ubuntu