[ubuntu-art] Development framework discussion.

Luka Cehovin luka.cehovin at guest.arnes.si
Wed Oct 5 12:41:48 CDT 2005

Well, the idea of a meeting is not a new one (there was an official
meeting one or two times during the summer), but there is always a
problem with the time and the day of the week. We will have to make
some compromises and some of us will be forced to read irc
logs ...

so lets start a discussion about the possible hours and days: i vote
for somewhere between 20 and 24 CET any day of the week.

-Luka