[ubuntu-art] ubuntu-title TT font

Andy Fitzsimon andyfitz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 18:43:34 CDT 2005

G'day Denis,

There has recentl been a massive revision of ubuntu-title

I'm still doing the revision however the most important glyphs have been added!

man there was alot of bad stuff in the packaged version ( I have now
read over 7 books on typography design )

Attached is the font forge .sfd file and the open type .otf font file.
feel free to make changes and send them back so we can package them
upon re-release.

Cheers,

Andy