Suzan (Susanne Vestner-Ludwig) svl at imbiss-media.de
Thu Nov 17 15:22:26 CST 2005

> Anyways, here's the main portion of my idea for a background image.  I
> need to clean up the edges on the big arc, and spruce up the
> background instead of having it just be white.  I like some of the
> curves on one of the background images, which I can't remember the
> name of, or where I found it.  I think on volvoguys website, which is
> linked to by the artwork community web site.
>
> http://personal.carthage.edu/agronning/images/background1.png
>
> Any constructive feedback is welcome!
> -Ari

Hello Ari!

For me too - work with the *.svg icons, which you can scale without loss
of quality! Then it's possible to have a nice great icon for the
background.

And the icon... i'm not shure, if it's too much modified. But the idea
with the icon in the icon in the icon... is nice.

Greetings from germany

Suzan