Ari Gronning ari.gronning at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 12:04:05 CST 2005

Sorry about the last post, my browser messed up...my first post to this
mailing list...so much for first impressions, eh?

Anyways, here's the main portion of my idea for a background image. I need
to clean up the edges on the big arc, and spruce up the background instead
of having it just be white. I like some of the curves on one of the
background images, which I can't remember the name of, or where I found it.
I think on volvoguys website, which is linked to by the artwork community
web site.

http://personal.carthage.edu/agronning/images/background1.png

Any constructive feedback is welcome!
-Ari