YetZero yetzero at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 10:34:57 CST 2005

Like Nicholas said before, it could be better to have the same design
drawn by hand with real crayons, scan it and way to go. Good work by
the way.
Have you considered on doing the paper thing more photorealistic? You
know, without the black borders and with some surface lighting? Just
an idea, but I think it would look good.
>  Even better, here is my related splash for Edubuntu, same guys, but I
> changed the poses, adjusted the hand one of them to imitate the Edubuntu
> logo, and gave them that crayon drawn appearance.
>

> <edumanitysplash6jo.th.png>
>
>  (imageshack does it again!)
>
>  Viper550
>
> <edumanitysplash6jo.th.png>