[ubuntu-art] Semi-spontaneous IRC Art Team Meeting

volvoguy volvoguy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 21:11:42 CDT 2005

Howdy Art Team members!

Sorry for the delay in setting up a time for our first IRC meeting.
Andrew and I have been pretty busy lately (well, he's busy, I'm just
in pain). Since a big, official, super-organized meeting is still a
little ways away, I wanted to at least set up a time when Andrew and I
would be on IRC simultaneously to answer any questions people have,
and possibly start distributing some jobs among the team.

Now we'll see how good my math skills and time zone knowledge is. :o)

We're going to shoot for tomorrow @ 0200 UTC. For those in the U.S.,
that's Thursday night @ 10pm Eastern, 9pm Central, 8pm Mountain and
7pm Pacific. Our Aussie icon designer Andrew tells me that will be
12pm Friday for him. Hopefully that's enough info for everyone else to
figure out when they need to join in. (FYI - I gleaned my info from
this page, in case it's useful to someone else -
http://www.dxing.com/utcgmt.htm).

The place to find us is IRC - server is irc.freenode.net and channel
is #ubuntu-artwork. We may move to #ubuntu-meeting in the future, but
our channel is being logged now, so those that can't make it can read
the logs.

Let me know if you have any questions. Otherwise, I hope to see ya'll there! :o)

--
Aaron

Ubuntu SVG Artwork - www.volvoguy.net/ubuntu