[ubuntu-art] Humility Icons TODO list

Luka Cehovin luka.cehovin at guest.arnes.si
Fri Jul 22 02:59:45 CDT 2005

>I know that right now it's hard to justify
>putting a lot of work into something when we don't know what everyone
>else is working on.

yup ... that is why we do need a clear view on the status of the project
... and also to estimate the time needed to complete the project

i think i will start a new wiki page (like the DocteamProjects) today if
no one else does ... but the list is long and just putting it together
will probably require more people

also what we need: a calendar for the team members to fill in when will
they be available and when away or something (i think something like
this was already discussed, but it is better to mention it one time too
many than to forget ....)

-Luka