[UBUNTU-ART] Official art-team meeting times.

Luka Cehovin luka.cehovin at guest.arnes.si
Mon Jul 18 16:13:57 CDT 2005

oh, sorry about not introducing myself before...

<introduction>

i am Luka Čehovin (male, 22) from Slovenia (for those of you who wonder
WhereTF is Slovenia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovenia) and i am a
student (computer and information science or something)

my english is a bit rusty (yes as strange as it may sound ... but this
is my second english e-mail ... the first was the one written yesterday)
so i shall be short:
- ubuntu is my first serious 'desktop linux' expirience ... and i love it
- i love team work
- art & design is my first and most important hobby
- i do have other projects at the time but i like the 'ubuntu spirit'
and i am willing to help - also i find the art team the best place to help

i do have a small personal page at
http://colos.fri.uni-lj.si/luka/index.php ... (mostly "fine art") ...
but mind it si in beta phase (and also mind my rusty english ;-) )

on the net i usualy use nick 'lukacu'...

</introduction>

-Luka