[UBUNTU-ART] Metacity Themes

volvoguy volvoguy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 08:19:07 CDT 2005

On 7/17/05, Paul Belanger <plbelanger at gmail.com> wrote:

> Do creating Metacity themes count? I currently am an admin | themer at
> a theme site www.boxwhore.org, you can see my work there, its mainly
> fluxbox as that is what I'm using atm, there are also some blackbox
> and openbox themes I have done there as well. I also however have done
> metacity.

Yes, yes I do believe Metacity themes count. :o) Here's my
understanding of the situation though. We're using the "Clearlooks"
window theme for Breezy, so making different color variations of that
theme would be the most benefitial.

Don't quote me on that though, and don't put a lot of extra work into
it until we hear from Canonical. I'll make a note of it so we can talk
about it when we have our first meeting.

BTW - did anyone else get some "interesting" sponsored links in gmail
because of the word "blackbox"? lol.

--
Aaron

Ubuntu SVG Artwork - www.volvoguy.net/ubuntu