[UBUNTU-ART] hello from germany

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Sat Jul 16 05:12:21 CDT 2005

hi,
Am Freitag, den 15.07.2005, 18:51 -0400 schrieb volvoguy:
> On 7/15/05, Oliver Grawert <ogra at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> I think the only tangible "product" we have so far is Andrew's icon
> set, and I don't think that's getting put in any of the Breezy
> releases yet (do we have daily snapshots? I know it's not in the
> Colony releases), so you might want to touch base with him either
> personally or on the list. (I prefer the list so everybody is "in the
> loop", but that's just me.)
i have the tarballs here, i just was to busy in preparing the edubuntu
autobuilds for the new cd, i'll package them up this weekend so you
should soon be able to apt-get them (i'll shout if they are up)

> I really like the screensaver lockscreen by the way!
wait for the new one ;) i rewrote it so we can put a xpm in the
background now (see this mockup: http://www.grawert.net/xss_mockup.png )
i have currently a quickly editet dummy picture from some devs i took at
the sydney conference. if we'll have a consistent look all over the
distro (similar splash, background etc) and you guys develop it, please
take this little piece into account and make a matching 90 color indexed
xpm for it too....

;)

ciao
	oli