[UBUNTU-ART] New Member How Can I Help?

Brant Watson oldspiceap at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 07:25:05 CDT 2005

To the art community,

Hello, my name is Brant Watson.  I've been using Ubuntu since the
Warty release, and have been looking for a good way to contribute to
the community.  Since I have no programming skills, I thought all was
lost, but eventually I realize that there was more that needed to be
done for a distro than just coding, so I decided to look for a place I
could help.  That said, I'm new here, and just wanted to introduce
myself and look for some help on how to get started here.  Thanks.
--
Brant Allen Poe Watson

- So long and thanks for all the fish.