[UBUNTU-ART] Wallpaper.

volvoguy volvoguy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 05:36:28 CDT 2005

On 7/15/05, Bob Buick <bobdawn at veritel.com.au> wrote:

> Good thinking. I like the combination of artistry, utility and the sharing of
> info that will strengthen the community.

I like that idea myself. Hopefully within the next week we'll be able
to organize our first meeting - probably via irc - to discuss the
details about what we need to get done for Breezy's release and start
brainstorming about the direction we want to go with the monthly
calendar and the other more "artsy" and less concrete tasks we need to
accomplish.

For now, I don't mind high-traffic on the mailing list, so keep up on
the brainstorming! :o)

--
Aaron

Ubuntu SVG Artwork - www.volvoguy.net/ubuntu