[UBUNTU-ART] Howdy y'all, from Detroit, Michigan

volvoguy volvoguy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 22:33:23 CDT 2005

On 7/14/05, Arpad Olasz <wings774 at gmx.net> wrote:

> My name is Arpi, also from Michigan (Lansing).
> I'm using Ubuntu since the Warty edition.
> I'm a web designer, graphic artist. I started using linux about 4
> years ago, but wasn't satisfied or didn't work on my computer very
> good. Ubuntu is simply works, and I use as a production eviroment.
>
> I hope I can give back to Ubuntu something good, because it gived to
> me a stable pain free working enviroment :)

Ok. I think we're up to three Aaron's and half of us are from
Michigan. Bizzaro!

Just FYI, if you are currently working on something in Ubuntu, or WANT
to work on something specific, let the group know. I still need to get
the rundown from Canonical about what we're expected to provide for
Breezy, but hopefully by next week or so we'll have a better idea of
who's doing what around here.

For conversation, I've never done any Gnome theme-ing, but I'm pretty
impressed with the Clearlooks theme that I believe is our default now.
Does anyone have a good "crash course into into Gnome themes" link
lying around? When we get to that point, knowing what I'm talking
about would be a good thing I think. :o)

--
Aaron

Ubuntu SVG Artwork - www.volvoguy.net/ubuntu