[UBUNTU-ART] Howdy y'all, from Detroit, Michigan

Aaron Champion achampion at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 20:29:38 CDT 2005

Truly brief introduction from myself...

My name, incidentally, is also Aaron. I'm a longtime Litestep (a shell
replacement/scripting environment for Windows) themer, having worked on some
of the more popular and functional themes out there. My skills as an
"artist" are directed more towards the UI side of the equation--both my
undergraduate and graduate work has been in how we as humans interact with
interfaces both static and dynamic.

I hope I can contribute at least something to what I feel is a shining star
in the world of Linux.

Regards,
Aaron Champion