[ubuntu-art] Re: Usplash Gone Wild!

volvoguy volvoguy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 23:02:51 GMT 2005

On 12/19/05, Jerome Gotangco <jgotangco at gmail.com> wrote:
> The aim is to eclipse the incredible visual impact of Dapper Flight 1
> Usplash though...
>
> :)

That's either sarcasm or the drugs are really getting to me, because
the impact on my end lasted less than a second. :-\ Are you speaking
of the circle of dots thingie?

I'm not sure how testing the flight releases is going to work for me.
I decided for this round, I need to keep a stable desktop running
Breezy. That leaves me with the laptop that Canonical gave me, which
still has an unfixed installer bug. In other words, I'll be seeing
most of my screenshots at shots.osdir.com. *doh!*

I do agree that we should pick a design soon and tweak from there.
That was one of our hinderances for Breezy - all kinds of artwork
coming in and nobody to pick and choose and then elaborate/clean-up
that one specific theme.

While I'm at it.... art meeting tomorrow (Thursday) the 29th at 23:00
in #ubuntu-meeting on irc.freenode.net. Be there or be a polygon. ;-)

--
Aaron

Ubuntu SVG Artwork - http://www.volvoguy.net/ubuntu