[ubuntu-art] Hello!

Luka Cehovin luka.cehovin at guest.arnes.si
Mon Dec 26 23:43:26 GMT 2005

hello paulo,

you can check out https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArtworkTeam and irc channel
#ubuntu-artwork @ irc.freenode.net for more information ... or just ask
here on the list (also check the archives).

there will be a meeting soon (29.12. at 2300 UTC) so you are welcome if
you have time.

otherwise you will have ask what is to be done or just do what you like
to do right now as the team is currently not as organized as it should
be (we hope that will change after the meeting).

cheers,
-Luka