[ubuntu-art] How to create icons?

Seth Hasani sepheebear at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 00:16:59 GMT 2005

<quote who="Andy Fitzsimon" on Thu, Dec 22, 2005 at 04:55:27PM EST>

> The wiki has been updated
> The best thing to do at this point is contribute to the tango icon project
> http://www.tangoproject.org

Does this mean the Humility icon project is being abandoned? Please say it
aint so! It's a really great iconset and IMHO better then Tango. I like
Tango as a fallback but it wouldnt make a good default for an Ubuntu-branded
product.

Santa, all I want for Christmas this year is a complete Humility iconset. :)

Seth