[ubuntu-art] Dapper...take 2!

Javier Aravena phrodo.00 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 15:14:30 GMT 2005

El jue, 22-12-2005 a las 08:07 +0200, Ville Sokk escribió:

> Vista like buttons? Why? Please not.

it's the new clearlooks window decoration for 2.0, the theme is not
intended to look like vista, I think it's more like tango than anything
else.

and about the sshot, why isn't a pager where it should be?... and what's
that hidden vertical panel on top of the bottom one?

btw I suggest putting the notification area to the left of the window
selector, that makes it much more functional, put the show desktop
applet in the top panel where the trash is, and the trash where it
always has been.

well, imho that should make the desktop much more easy to use.
--
Javier Aravena <phrodo.00 at gmail.com>