[ubuntu-art] Re: ubuntu-art Digest, Vol 6, Issue 15

Michiel Sikma omega at avalanchestudios.net
Wed Dec 21 22:49:08 GMT 2005

Hi everybody. This is my first mail to the art mailing list. I'm a
long-time graphic designer who likes Linux and would like to contribute
to it. However, with my busy schedule, I find it very difficult to read
all of the mails sent with this mailing list. Maybe there's some kind of
Wiki or forum link you can redirect me to that has some sort of to-do
list or other general information on the project? Thanks, everybody!