[ubuntu-art] Re: [using the wiki for uploading art and the WIKI]

Pascal Klein 4pascal at tpg.com.au
Fri Dec 9 07:38:25 GMT 2005

Hi all,

We have a site exactly this. See art.ubuntu.com
While on that topic, I'd suggest we all take a look at the wiki pages. They
are quite out of date and really could do with an update. Also, in regards to
AUC [art.ubuntu.com], please take a look at this page:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuArtWebsite
and https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuArtWebsite/Devel for development of that.

While you're at it, I updated the ArtTeam page to the best of my knowledge
taking into account previously discussed ideas and artnay's idea
(https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArtworkTodoProposal). Any comments and such would be
appreciated. Find it here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArtTeam

Cheerio,