[ubuntu-art] QA Contact

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Thu Dec 8 19:42:18 GMT 2005

Hi everybody,

I wondered, if the Ubuntu Artwork team could serve as a 'QA contact' on
Artwork related bug reports, we receive.

The problem is that people sometimes expect changes to the general look
of Ubuntu, which should be discussed on a broader basis with more
experts at hand. As you might imagine, developers are not always the
best choice for this.

The Doc team and the Accessibility team are already consulted when bug
reports to their area of expertise appear.

This additionally brings the teams more closely together over problems
that user face or expectations they have.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a nice day,
 Daniel