[ubuntu-art] New member (Sweden)

Markus Majer mm at mpathy.de
Mon Aug 1 02:03:18 CDT 2005

Oh, Clearlooks is gonna be default?
Thats something I didnt know, but: great!

Color Variations for the Clearlooks Theme, based on the Ubuntu-Palette..
Thats finally something I could do in my sparse amount of time :o)

I'll send some suggestions to you in the next few days.
Or is there a place where we can upload it right now? I didnt read the
mails so well last time :o)

The thing with the font - its right, in lower sizes it should be more
crisp on some sort of monitors.
Perhaps we can do some sort of presets make for this, also included i a
theme like "Clearlooks - Ubuntu Red (Laptop)"

Greetings..
Markus