[Merge] lp:~brian-murray/ubuntu-archive-tools/phased-updater-notify-bdmurray into lp:ubuntu-archive-tools

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 5 16:23:36 UTC 2013

Brian Murray has proposed merging lp:~brian-murray/ubuntu-archive-tools/phased-updater-notify-bdmurray into lp:ubuntu-archive-tools.

Requested reviews:
  Ubuntu Package Archive Administrators (ubuntu-archive)

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~brian-murray/ubuntu-archive-tools/phased-updater-notify-bdmurray/+merge/193950

It was suggested to me that the Reply-To header be set so that it is easier for people to ask for overrides of problems.  This branch adds that and also CC's me when an update is stopped.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~brian-murray/ubuntu-archive-tools/phased-updater-notify-bdmurray/+merge/193950
Your team Ubuntu Package Archive Administrators is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~brian-murray/ubuntu-archive-tools/phased-updater-notify-bdmurray into lp:ubuntu-archive-tools.