jamie at canonical.com
Thu Mar 1 20:26:07 UTC 2012
I'm sorry to inform you that this package is being rejecting for the
* the source contains many .pyc (python byte-compiled) files. These
should be removed and the install script should generate them using
* the package is not lintian clean:
W: freeipa source: package-needs-versioned-debhelper-build-depends 9
E: freeipa source: temporary-debhelper-file freeipa.postrm.debhelper and 1 other
W: freeipa source: syntax-error-in-dep5-copyright line 48: Cannot parse line "On Debian machines the full text of the GNU General Public License "
W: freeipa source: timewarp-standards-version (2012-02-21 < 2012-02-23)
* README.Debian is a placeholder
* debian/control has a lot of commented out packages. This should
probably not be in a production package
* some patches in debian/patches do not contain DEP-3 comments
* no-testcert.patch disables in build tests, but it is not clear why
Please make these adjustments and feel free to reupload.
Jamie Strandboge | http://www.canonical.com
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the ubuntu-archive