[Bug 910840] [NEW] Sync iw 3.2-1 (main) from Debian unstable (main)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
910840 at bugs.launchpad.net
Tue Jan 3 14:43:47 UTC 2012
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Colin Watson (cjwatson):
Please sync iw 3.2-1 (main) from Debian unstable (main)
Changelog entries since current precise version 3.1-1:
iw (3.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Stefan Lippers-Hollmann ]
* New upstream release:
- support libnl3
* restrict debian/watch to ignore new iw-latest link.
* use Format instead of Format-Specification in debian/copyright, thanks to
Michael Biebl for noticing; fix Format URL.
* restrict architecture to linux-any, it depends on the linux specific
nl80211 kernel interface.
* add fix for the newly introduced tx power validation regression from
upstream, thanks to Felix Fietkau <nbd at openwrt.org>.
* fix linking against different libnl3.x versions, taken from upstream git:
- fix compilation against libnl-3.x
- always use libnl 3.2 as 3.2, not 3.0
* switch build dependency from libnl3-dev to libnl-3-dev && libnl-genl-3-dev
in order to cope with libnl3 3.2.
* raise versioned build-dependency to (>= 3.2.3-2~), to be able to expect it
* move iw to /sbin/, as it is needed during early boot by udev rules to set
regdom settings non-interactively (Closes: #622247).
* recommend crda, which is needed to execute regulatory domain changes
[ Jonathan Nieder ]
* change Priority to optional from extra (Closes: #591102).
-- Stefan Lippers-Hollmann <s.l-h at gmx.de> Fri, 30 Dec 2011 15:24:09
** Affects: iw (Ubuntu)
Sync iw 3.2-1 (main) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Package Archive Administrators, which is subscribed to the bug report.
More information about the ubuntu-archive