[Bug 881674] Re: SRU: Emesene in Oneiric can't use the Unity Launcher
Launchpad Bug Tracker
881674 at bugs.launchpad.net
Sat Oct 29 13:30:11 UTC 2011
This bug was fixed in the package emesene - 2.11.9+dfsg-1ubuntu1
emesene (2.11.9+dfsg-1ubuntu1) precise; urgency=low
* Merge from Debian testing (main).
* debian/control: add indicator-status-provider-emesene to Recommends field.
* Add 01-Make-the-UnityLauncher-an-actual-extension.diff and
02-Use-DBus-for-the-UnityLauncher.diff patches from sbte to fix
Unity Launcher support (LP: #881674).
emesene (2.11.9+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* debian/control: remove python-papyon from Depends field. papyon is now
in emesene source because papyon development is slow and emesene guys
want to provide users papyon fixes they write.
* debian/control: add python-openssl (>= 0.6), python-crypto, python-gst0.10
and python-farsight to Depends field, they are used by papyon.
* Update debian/copyright and debian/README.source files.
* Remove 01-fix-spelling-error patch, merged upstream.
* debian/control: add Fabrizio Regalli to Uploaders field.
-- Devid Antonio Filoni <d.filoni at ubuntu.com> Sat, 29 Oct 2011 15:22:42 +0200
** Changed in: emesene (Ubuntu)
Status: In Progress => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is subscribed to the bug report.
SRU: Emesene in Oneiric can't use the Unity Launcher
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
More information about the ubuntu-archive