[Bug 742185] [NEW] FFe: gmusicbrowser 1.1.7 with sound menu integration
Launchpad Bug Tracker
742185 at bugs.launchpad.net
Fri Mar 25 01:37:10 UTC 2011
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Kate Stewart (kate.stewart):
Binary package hint: gmusicbrowser
FFe tracking bug, FFe request got lost in the shuffle to make beta
freeze. Please note this is already uploaded.
reason for FFe: gmusicbrowser is the xubuntu default music player and
would benefit greatly from sound menu integration
loads of small bug fixes and small new features (see git log for more details)
some highlights :
- add mpris2 plugin, makes gmb work with the SoundMenu in ubuntu natty
- update artistinfo plugin
- add "Update tags" button in Misc. tab (to force writing of values in gmb to the tags, particulary useful after enabling writing of a field in tags)
- invert left and right-click behavior of Sort, Queue and Filter widgets (it is possible to configure a layout to have the old behavior)
- add some default keyboard shortcuts : F11 for making the window fullscreen, ctr-q to save-and-quit, alt-q to enqueue songs (was previously ctrl-q)
- add re-shuffle entry in sort menu when in shuffle mode
- FilterPane : add option to sort by artist for albums
- FilterPane mosaic : crtl-wheel increase/decrease picture size
- rename album_artist field and allow sorting by it
- add support for changing trayicon when playing or paused (with trayicon-play and trayicon-pause icons)
- should correctly add songs on a network drive that were wrongly considered as not readable
- increase the timeout when downloading a url
- keep cover when renaming albums
- increase limit for track value from 255 to 65535
- fix some drawing artifacts with some widgets
- small changes to google image search parameters and add a google image hi-res source
new layout options :
- split layouts file into songtree.layout and main.layout default layouts are now read from layouts/*.layout
- add BM container 'Button Menu', a button that pops-up a layout-defined menu
- add option to change the icons of Buttons/Indicators that have different states such as Locks
- add orientation=vertical option to EditListButtons
- add tabpos option for FilterPane
- add new icons mainly for use in layouts
- add support for alpha-transparency in skins
update portuguese, czech and german
add korean and russian
(many thanks to the translators)
gmusicbrowser (1.1.7-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Refresh patches.
- Replace shlibs:Depends substvar with perl:Depends.
- Fix path of the XPM icon.
* Update debian/watch file.
-- Alessio Treglia <alessio at debian.org> Mon, 21 Mar 2011 08:15:25
** Affects: gmusicbrowser (Ubuntu)
FFe: gmusicbrowser 1.1.7 with sound menu integration
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive