[Bug 733398] [NEW] Sync libgcal 0.9.6-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
733398 at bugs.launchpad.net
Fri Mar 11 17:26:50 UTC 2011
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Artur Rona (ari-tczew):
Please sync libgcal 0.9.6-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Explanation of the Ubuntu delta and why it can be dropped:
There is no delta. Symbols updated in Debian.
Changelog entries since current natty version 0.9.6-0ubuntu1:
libgcal (0.9.6-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* debian/libgcal-dev.install: Updated.
* debian/libgcal0.symbols: Updated.
* debian/patches/01_restore_abi_compatibility.diff: Removed, stolen upstream.
* debian/patches/02_libxml_segfault.diff: Removed, stolen upstream.
* debian/control (Standards-Version): Bumped from 3.8.4 to 3.9.1
(no changes needed).
-- Fathi Boudra <fabo at debian.org> Mon, 21 Feb 2011 14:56:37 +0200
** Affects: libgcal (Ubuntu)
Sync libgcal 0.9.6-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive