REJECT java-atk-wrapper

Jamie Strandboge jamie at canonical.com
Fri Jun 3 18:04:10 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm sorry to inform you that I am rejecting java-atk-wrapper for the
following:
 * debian/copyright has:
   Files: JavaInfo.java
   Copyright: ???
   License: ???

   This needs to be fixed before it can be accepted into the archive as
   it caused confusion and ambiguity. Since it does not have a license
   in the file itself, it is probably safe to assume it is LGPL-2.1+,
   since that is what is in COPYING.LESSER. If in doubt, please contact
   upstream and have them adjust the file.
 * the checksum of the orig.tar.gz does not match the upstream tarball
   as found from the watch file.

After making these changes, please feel free to reupload.

--
Jamie Strandboge             | http://www.canonical.com