[REJECT] ffms2

Reinhard Tartler siretart at tauware.de
Sat Nov 6 10:08:25 GMT 2010

On Fri, Nov 05, 2010 at 21:27:20 (CET), Jamie Strandboge wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am sorry to say that I am rejecting ffms2 for the following reasons:
>
> debian/copyright states that source is licensed under the MIT license,
> but the following files have a different copyright:
> * src/core/matroskaparser.c: BSD (2 clause) (modified)

added to debian/copyright

> * ltmain.sh: GPL (v2 or later)

I couldn't find this in the source, but I strongly suspect that this is
copied in by libtool. Moreover, it most likely contains this:

# As a special exception to the GNU General Public License,
# if you distribute this file as part of a program or library that
# is built using GNU Libtool, you may include this file under the
# same distribution terms that you use for the rest of that program.

> Please feel free to upload after addressing these issues.

I didn't add ltmain.sh to debian/copyright, as it's not part of the
source anyway.

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4