[Bug 599265] [NEW] Sync tomcat6 6.0.26-4 (main) from Debian unstable (main)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
599265 at bugs.launchpad.net
Mon Jun 28 10:08:39 BST 2010
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Thierry Carrez (ttx):
Please sync tomcat6 6.0.26-4 (main) from Debian unstable (main)
Changelog entries since current maverick version 6.0.26-3:
tomcat6 (6.0.26-4) unstable; urgency=low
[ Thierry Carrez ]
* Fix issues preventing from running Tomcat6 with a security manager:
- debian/tomcat6.init: Remove duplicate securitymanager options.
- debian/patches/catalina-sh-security-manager.patch: Use the right
location for the security.policy file in catalina.sh.
- Closes: #585379, LP: #591802. Thanks to Jeff Turner for the original
patches and to Adam Guthrie for the Lucid debdiff.
* Allow binding to any interface when using authbind, rather than only allow
binding to all (LP: #594989)
* Force backgrounding of catalina.sh in start-stop-daemon, to allow the init
script to be started through ssh -t (LP: #588481)
[ Torsten Werner ]
* Remove Paul from Uploaders list.
-- Thierry Carrez <thierry.carrez at ubuntu.com> Thu, 24 Jun 2010
** Affects: tomcat6 (Ubuntu)
Sync tomcat6 6.0.26-4 (main) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive