[Bug 513522] [NEW] Sync pyscrabble 1.6.2-4 (universe) from Debian testing (main)
brian at ubuntu.com
Wed Jan 27 23:13:14 GMT 2010
Public bug reported:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Please sync pyscrabble 1.6.2-4 (universe) from Debian testing (main)
Explanation of the Ubuntu delta and why it can be dropped:
The changes that we were carrying are no longer necessary as they were merged in Debian.
Changelog entries since current lucid version 1.6.2-3ubuntu4:
pyscrabble (1.6.2-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Merge changes from Ubuntu, except for the Replaces added to deal with
the typo in in 1.6.2-3ubuntu3, which should be gone by now.
* Move pyscrabble-server from /usr/games to /usr/sbin (Closes: #506811).
* debian/rules: Drop the call to dh_desktop.
* Upgrade to Standards-Version 3.8.3.
+ Add debian/README.source.
* debian/rules: Rearrange targets.
-- Magnus Holmgren <holmgren at debian.org> Tue, 22 Sep 2009 09:15:42
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.13 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
** Affects: pyscrabble (Ubuntu)
Sync pyscrabble 1.6.2-4 (universe) from Debian testing (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive