[Bug 511782] Re: Please sync gwrite (0.1.3-1) from Debian unstable
happyaron.xu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 06:29:30 GMT 2010
Updated title/description, thanks.
** Summary changed:
- Please sync gwrite (0.1.2-1) from Debian unstable
+ Please sync gwrite (0.1.3-1) from Debian unstable
** Description changed:
- gwrite  - GTK+ based simple HTML5 editor
- gWrite is a simple GTK+ HTML5 editor, the user interface is similar to Wordpad. It aims to be lighter than OOWrite & OOWeb, and to be as useful as them.
+ gwrite - simple GTK+ HTML5 rich text editor
- gwrite (0.1.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
+ gWrite is a simple GTK+ HTML5 WYSIWYG editor, focusing on writing
+ and simple text formating. It can automatically generate a table of
+ contents based on the document structure.
+ It aims to be lighter than OOWrite & OOWeb, and to be as useful as them.
- * Initial release (Closes: #563368)
- -- Aron Xu <happyaron.xu at gmail.com> Sat, 02 Jan 2010 18:54:17 +0800
+ gwrite (0.1.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
-  http://packages.qa.debian.org/g/gwrite.html
+ * New upstream release:
+ Make it generate valid HTML files (Closes: #566659)
+ Make every end of paragraph use <p> instead of <div> (Closes: #566658)
+ Fix internationalization issue with issertion of Chinese character
+ (Closes: #566660)
+ Make it possible to add text after table of content (Closes: #566665)
+ * debian/control: Improve package description (Closes: #566657)
+ -- Aron Xu <happyaron.xu at gmail.com> Mon, 25 Jan 2010 18:19:08 +0800
Please sync gwrite (0.1.3-1) from Debian unstable
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive