REJECT: qimo-wallpaper

Jamie Strandboge jamie at canonical.com
Tue Feb 23 02:32:58 GMT 2010

On Mon, 2010-02-22 at 21:11 -0500, Michael wrote:
> This is an native package, there really isn't an upstream and the
> orig.tar.gz was removed in updates to the package to reflect this.  I am
> the original (and only) author of these files.

Ok. If this is an Ubuntu native package, then you should omit Homepage
from debian/control[1]. Also, if you could add a license file to the
tarball (besides debian/copyright) as well as more on the CC-BY-SA in
debian/copyright, that would be great.

I rejected qimo-session for the same reasons as qimo-wallpaper. If it is
also a native package, please make the same changes to it.

Thanks!

[1]
http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-controlfields.html#s-f-Homepage

--