[Bug 521266] [NEW] Sync pidgin-sipe 1.8.0-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
521266 at bugs.launchpad.net
Sat Feb 13 04:21:17 GMT 2010
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Onkar Shinde (onkarshinde):
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Please sync pidgin-sipe 1.8.0-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Explanation of the Ubuntu delta and why it can be dropped:
All Ubuntu changes have been merged in Debian.
Changelog entries since current lucid version 1.7.1-0ubuntu1:
pidgin-sipe (1.8.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version (Closes: #536100)
* Simplifying the authentication process using only the Basic Settings
* Added integration with Exchange 2007/2010
* Added Windows Messenger 5.0 (RTC/1.2) compatibility.
* "About SIPE plugin" screen implemented.
* Added Kerberos support.
* Added Multiparty Chat support.
* Fixed many bugs.
* Fixed many potencial memory leaks.
* Fixed support for LCS2005 and OCS2007 (improvementsi and bugs fixed)
* Added "Find on LinkedIn" link on contact's User Info screen
* Updated translations: "de", "pl", "ru", "cs", "da", "es", "fi", "fr, "hi",
"it", "nb", "ta", "zh_CN".
* Fixed for server auto-discovery
* Fixed for User Agent string.
* Added integration with PBX (external phones) using CSTA protocol
* Fixed for CHOWA problems
* Fixed for spaces in Login's username
* Support for Reuters Messaging environment
* Support for message formatting
* Added notification support for undelivered messages
* Extended contact search implementation
* ... and more
* Fixed pidgin-sipe: urls appear w/ underscore prefix (Closes: #529523)
* Updated the debian/copyright file with the new authors list.
* Added DEB_CONFIGURE_EXTRA_FLAGS in debian/rules for extra compile flags
* Added dependency with the libkrb5-dev package
* Removed to delete the file libsipe.la from debian/rules.
* Removed DEB_AUTO_UPDATE_DEBIAN_CONTROL reference from debian/rules.
* Updated with Standards-Version 3.8.4
-- Anibal Avelar <aavelar at cofradia.org> Sun, 07 Feb 2010 04:48:35
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
** Affects: pidgin-sipe (Ubuntu)
Sync pidgin-sipe 1.8.0-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive