[Bug 518444] [NEW] Sync jhove 1.4+dfsg-1 (multiverse) from Debian testing (non-free)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
518444 at bugs.launchpad.net
Sun Feb 7 16:39:14 GMT 2010
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Onkar Shinde (onkarshinde):
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Please sync jhove 1.4+dfsg-1 (multiverse) from Debian testing (non-free)
Explanation of the Ubuntu delta and why it can be dropped:
All Ubuntu changes have been merged in Debian.
Changelog entries since current lucid version 1.1g-5ubuntu1:
jhove (1.4+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Barry deFreese ]
* New upstream release.
* Repack tarball to remove upstream .jar files.
* Use default-* instead of sun-java5-*. (Closes: #546512).
* Set javac to 1.5 on build.
* Add quilt patch system.
+ Move inline changes to quilt patches.
+ Add README.source for quilt patching system.
* Move default-jdk to Build-Depends-Indep.
* Package is arch: all so move dh commands to binary-indep.
* Remove empty /usr/sbin dir.
* Add Homepage.
* Add watch file.
* Bump debhelper build-dep and compat to 7.
* Bump Standards Version to 3.8.3.
[ Niels Thykier ]
* Cleaned debian/rules.
- Used debhelper consistently through out the build.
* Removed 03_htmlstack.diff - it was not used anymore.
* Made debian/copyright refer to LGPL-2.1 rather than the
* Registered the java-doc with doc-base.
* Updated the remaining patches.
- Added a short description.
- Made the affected shell scripts properly quote arguments.
-- Debian Java Maintainers <pkg-java-
maintainers at lists.alioth.debian.org> Thu, 19 Nov 2009 19:48:03 +0100
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
** Affects: jhove (Ubuntu)
Sync jhove 1.4+dfsg-1 (multiverse) from Debian testing (non-free)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive