[Bug 615579] [NEW] Sync ssl-cert 1.0.26 (main) from Debian unstable (main)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
615579 at bugs.launchpad.net
Tue Aug 10 09:30:46 BST 2010
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Daniel Holbach (dholbach):
Please sync ssl-cert 1.0.26 (main) from Debian unstable (main)
Explanation of the Ubuntu delta and why it can be dropped:
The patch for typo and remove openssl-blacklist from B-D have been included in Debian. The rest of delta is reffering to upgrade package in jaunty. Affected by delta release (jaunty) is very old and head important delta (B-D on openssl-blacklist) is fixed, upgrade notice should be a non-issue now so I think that it can be dropped.
Changelog entries since current maverick version 1.0.23ubuntu2:
ssl-cert (1.0.26) unstable; urgency=low
* Update Brazilian translation. Thanks to Flamarion Jorge. Closes: #592157
* Run debconf-updatepo.
* Switch to source format 3.0.
* Bump Standards-Version (no changes).
* Remove Adam Conrad from Uploaders. Thanks for your work in the past.
-- Stefan Fritsch <sf at debian.org> Sun, 08 Aug 2010 23:15:53 +0200
ssl-cert (1.0.25) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix purging in case the snakeoil ssl key has been removed manually.
* Remove directories and hash symlink on purge.
* Use dpkg-statoverride for changing the group of /etc/ssl/private.
* Downgrade dependency on openssl-blacklist to a suggests. All vulnerable
keys should be upgraded by now.
-- Stefan Fritsch <sf at debian.org> Wed, 11 Nov 2009 22:01:21 +0100
ssl-cert (1.0.24) unstable; urgency=low
* Print error message if debconf fails. Closes: #288045
* Print error message if openssl fails. LP: #132714
* Create group even if user tweaked NAME_REGEX. Closes: #540016
* Update Slovak translation, thanks to helix84 at centrum.sk. Closes: #514376
* Fix typo. Closes: #536083 LP: #352157
* Fix lintian warnings:
- Update copyright file
- Update to debhelper 7
- Override postinst-uses-db-input warning
* Remove empty directories on purge.
* Bump standards-version (no changes)
-- Stefan Fritsch <sf at debian.org> Sun, 01 Nov 2009 12:14:55 +0100
** Affects: ssl-cert (Ubuntu)
Sync ssl-cert 1.0.26 (main) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive