Reject: ubuntu-tweak

Jamie Strandboge jamie at canonical.com
Sat Aug 7 08:10:40 BST 2010

Hi,

I'm sorry but I am rejecting this package for now. First, there are
several spelling and grammar errors in debian/control and the manpages.

More importantly, with a name like 'ubuntu-tweak' it sounds like this is
an official package, but there doesn't seem to be an actual approval
from someone within Ubuntu (eg MOTU) in LP: #252140[1] or REVU[2].

I'm also uncomfortable with a package from the Ubuntu archive adding
unofficial apt repositories without a formal review. Please take this up
in the bug and once you have approval for upload, feel free to upload
again.

Thanks

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/252140
[2] http://revu.ubuntuwire.com/details.py?upid=7580