Leaving the SRU team due to OEM rotation

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 28 17:29:55 BST 2010

Hello Cody,

Cody A.W. Somerville [2010-04-28 11:24 -0400]:
> I've unfortunately not had much time since the motu-sru and ubuntu-sru teams
> merged to work on SRUs (I think I've only done a handful). And the amount of
> e-mail I get each day re: SRUs is distracting. I think it would be best if I
> stepped down and gave someone else an opportunity to make headway here.

Thanks Cody for your help so far!

If you want to do just some parts, like reviewing patches which are
already uploaded in the queue (so that you can ignore bug mail),
that'd be appreciated, of course. Otherwise please feel free to just
leave the team.

Thanks,

Martin