REJECT: qimo-session and qimo-wallpaper

Jamie Strandboge jamie at canonical.com
Fri Apr 9 16:32:27 BST 2010

Not sure what happened on this upload, but we seem to have a 'source
within a source'. Eg:

$ dpkg-source -x ./qimo-session_2.0.0-ubuntu1.dsc
dpkg-source: info: extracting qimo-session in qimo-session-2.0.0
dpkg-source: info: unpacking qimo-session_2.0.0-ubuntu1.tar.gz
$ ls qimo-session-2.0.0
71qimo-config_path
CC-BY-SA
GPL-2
debian
qimo-logo.png
qimo-session_2.0.0-ubuntu1.diff.gz
qimo-session_2.0.0-ubuntu1.dsc
qimo-session_2.0.0.orig.tar.gz
qimo-session_2.0.0.orig.tar.gz.cdbs-config_list
qimo.desktop
session.sh
xdg-qimo

The same type of thing happened with qimo-wallpaper. I don't remember
the packages being in this state on the previous upload, so maybe your
REVU uploader simply made a mistake. Please create a proper source
package and reupload. This does not affect the FFes that have been
granted, but please upload sooner than later.

Thanks!

--
Jamie Strandboge             | http://www.canonical.com