[Bug 439206] [NEW] Sync xfs 1:1.0.8-5 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
Launchpad Bug Tracker
439206 at bugs.launchpad.net
Wed Sep 30 08:54:13 BST 2009
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Alessio Treglia (quadrispro):
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Please sync xfs 1:1.0.8-5 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
Changelog since current karmic version 1:1.0.8-3:
xfs (1:1.0.8-5) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Move the fixup of the home directory name typo from the postinst to the
init script, to increase the chances that the daemon is not yet running
so that we can successfully run usermod to do the cleanup, and not need
to disturb the possible running X session by restarting the daemon.
-- Guillem Jover <guillem at debian.org> Sat, 12 Sep 2009 03:17:23 +0200
xfs (1:1.0.8-4) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Fix init script dependency information:
- Add X-Start-Before with current display managers. (Closes: #542678)
Thanks to Petter Reinholdtsen <pere at hungry.com>.
* Fix typo in debian-xfs's user home directory name, for new and already
created users. (Closes: #511786)
* Define a new $x-font-server init.d virtual facility with xfs as value.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.3.
-- Guillem Jover <guillem at debian.org> Fri, 11 Sep 2009 00:35:05 +0200
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
** Affects: xfs (Ubuntu)
Sync xfs 1:1.0.8-5 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive