[Bug 364630] Re: [FFe] Clutter 0.8 -> 1.0 transition
Launchpad Bug Tracker
364630 at bugs.launchpad.net
Thu Sep 17 05:35:07 BST 2009
This bug was fixed in the package lua-gtk - 0.9+20090719-1ubuntu1
lua-gtk (0.9+20090719-1ubuntu1) karmic; urgency=low
* Merge with Debian unstable.
- clutter-1.0.dpatch: Build against Clutter 1.0 (LP: #364630)
- dont-use-dev-so.dpatch: Tweak to apply cleanly.
- Drop deprecated build dep on libclutter-cairo-0.8-dev
- Add build dep on libclutter-1.0-dev
lua-gtk (0.9+20090719-1) unstable; urgency=low
* new upstream snapshot (Closes: #537004)
* updated standards version to 3.8.2, no changes needed
* va_list patch applied upstream, not needed anymore
-- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio <a.starr.b at gmail.com> Thu, 17 Sep 2009
** Changed in: lua-gtk (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => Fix Released
[FFe] Clutter 0.8 -> 1.0 transition
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive