[Bug 414410] Re: Sync scilab 5.1.1-8 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
414410 at bugs.launchpad.net
Thu Sep 3 17:09:28 BST 2009
This bug was fixed in the package scilab - 5.1.1-8
scilab (5.1.1-8) unstable; urgency=low
* Update libs_by_debian.m4 which is the libs.m4 of autoconf 2.64
(bug reported upstream) (LP: #414410)
* Removal of Torsten on his request (Thanks for everything)
* Standards-Version updated to 3.8.3
* DM-Upload-Allowed removed
scilab (5.1.1-7) unstable; urgency=low
[ Sylvestre Ledru ]
* Change of my email address since I am now DD \o/
* Better processing with the removal of the rpath
* dh_desktop call removed
* Standards-Version updated to 3.8.2
* Force the minimal version of suitesparse to 3.4.0-1. This version
introduced new binary packages (libumfpack and libamd here)
[ Christoph Korn ]
* Set libscilab-java as architecture independent because it only
contains a jar file.
* Added scilab-bin-dbg as debugging package. CDBS should do the rest.
* Moved the install code for icons from "binary-install/libscilab-java::"
target to "install/scilab::" target.
-- Andrea Veri <andrea.veri89 at gmail.com> Thu, 03 Sep 2009 17:01:16
** Changed in: scilab (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => Fix Released
Sync scilab 5.1.1-8 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive