[Bug 487002] [NEW] Sync openmpi 1.3.3-3.1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net
Mon Nov 23 08:07:19 GMT 2009
Public bug reported:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Please sync openmpi 1.3.3-3.1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Explanation of the Ubuntu delta and why it can be dropped:
lpia is not supported in lucid ; dropping from Architectures => allows to sync the package.
Changelog entries since current lucid version 1.3.2-3ubuntu1:
openmpi (1.3.3-3.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload with the maintainer's permission.
* Improve alternatives upgrade.
-- Lucas Nussbaum <lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net> Thu, 19 Nov 2009 16:44:20
openmpi (1.3.3-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Removed mpiexec alternative, as discussed in #552429. It is now a slave
of the mpirun master alternative. Also raised the priority to 40, along
with MPICH2. Closes: #493876.
-- Manuel Prinz <manuel at debian.org> Wed, 11 Nov 2009 21:16:59 +0100
openmpi (1.3.3-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Removing ancient mpirun alternatives in preinst. Closes: #534740, #544372.
* Build with BLCR support on supported architectures. The openmpi-checkpoint
package includes the binaries for checkpointing and documentation. Many
thanks to Alan Woodland for the implementation! Closes: #545919.
* Added a README.source file.
* Empty dependency_libs in .la files.
-- Manuel Prinz <manuel at debian.org> Tue, 13 Oct 2009 20:50:51 +0200
openmpi (1.3.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version
* Change of my email address since I am now DD
* Standards-Version updated to 3.8.3
* XS-Dm-Upload-Allowed tag removed
* Patch disable-memory-allocator (see bug #531522) removed. Applied upstream
-- Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre at debian.org> Sat, 29 Aug 2009 18:39:48
openmpi (1.3.2-4) unstable; urgency=low
[ Cyril Brulebois ]
* Fix installability of libopenmpi-dev on non-Linux architectures, where
libibverbs-dev isn't built (due to its being Linux-specific) by removing
the latter from the dependencies of the former for kfreebsd-* and
hurd-i386 (for reference, that was already done for Build-Depends).
-- Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre.ledru at inria.fr> Tue, 30 Jun 2009
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.13 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
** Affects: openmpi (Ubuntu)
Sync openmpi 1.3.3-3.1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive