[Bug 478390] [NEW] Sync scons 1.2.0.d20090905-1 (main) from Debian testing (main)
dktrkranz at ubuntu.com
Sun Nov 8 14:28:54 GMT 2009
Public bug reported:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Please sync scons 1.2.0.d20090905-1 (main) from Debian testing (main)
I'm not a core-dev, but I was granted upload permissions for scons.
Explanation of the Ubuntu delta and why it can be dropped:
Ubuntu changes are no longer needed because Debian version uses a different
approach, which is safe for Ubuntu too.
Changelog entries since current lucid version 1.2.0-2ubuntu1:
scons (1.2.0.d20090905-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream checkpoint release.
* Remove obsolete patches, they have been merged upstream:
* Update my e-mail address.
* Remove DM-Upload-Allowed field.
* Update copyright informations.
* Switch to debhelper 7.
* Switch to python-support.
* Do not build-depend on unnecessary python-dev, replace it with python.
* Add Vcs-* fields to document where SCons debianisation is stored.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.3, no changes required.
* Adhere to DEP3.
-- Luca Falavigna <dktrkranz at debian.org> Wed, 09 Sep 2009 20:26:05
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
** Affects: scons (Ubuntu)
Sync scons 1.2.0.d20090905-1 (main) from Debian testing (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive