[Bug 380943] [NEW] Sync pathological 1.1.3-10 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
Launchpad Bug Tracker
380943 at bugs.launchpad.net
Wed May 27 14:33:12 BST 2009
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Devid Antonio Filoni (d.filoni):
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Please sync pathological 1.1.3-10 (universe) from Debian unstable
Explanation of the Ubuntu delta and why it can be dropped:
Ubuntu changes are already included in the Debian package.
Changelog since current karmic version 1.1.3-8ubuntu2:
pathological (1.1.3-10) unstable; urgency=low
[ Barry deFreese ]
* 40_pygame_181.patch - Fix to run with pygame 1.8.1. (Closes: #523874).
+ Thanks to Andrea Mennucc for the fix.
-- Barry deFreese <bdefreese at debian.org> Wed, 15 Apr 2009 10:51:13
pathological (1.1.3-9) unstable; urgency=low
[ GonÃ©ri Le Bouder ]
* call dh_desktop to run update-desktop-database
[ Eddy PetriÈor ]
* desktop file changes
- removed invalid category "Application"
- added missing semicolon at the end of the Categories field
[ Cyril Brulebois ]
* Added XS-Vcs-Svn and XS-Vcs-Browser fields in the control file.
[ Barry deFreese ]
* Add Homepage field
* Bump debhelper build-dep to match compat
* Remove deprecated Encoding from desktop file and make more HIG compliant
* Add watch file
* Make distclean not ignore errors
* Make debhelper b-d, not b-d-i. (Used in clean target).
* Add myself to uploaders.
* Add quilt patching system.
* Move old inline changes to quilt patches.
* 30_no_soundcard.patch. Start with no soundcard. (Closes: #461330).
+ Thanks to Emanuele Rocca for the patch!
* Bump Standards Version to 3.8.1. (No changes needed).
[ Ansgar Burchardt ]
* debian/control: Change XS-Vcs-* to Vcs-*
* Remove Homepage semi-field from description
[ Alexander Reichle-Schmehl ]
* Adopt debian/control to my new name
-- Barry deFreese <bdefreese at debian.org> Tue, 17 Mar 2009 11:18:43
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
** Affects: pathological (Ubuntu)
Sync pathological 1.1.3-10 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive