[Bug 378078] [NEW] Sync mercurial 1.2-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
Launchpad Bug Tracker
378078 at bugs.launchpad.net
Tue May 19 13:04:47 BST 2009
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Siegfried Gevatter (rainct):
Please sync mercurial 1.2-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
Explanation of the Ubuntu delta and why it can be dropped:
Changes are only in debian/control and it's related to maintainer name and email only.
Sync is better than merge to reduce the ubuntu-debian delta.
Changelog since current karmic version 1.1.2-2ubuntu1:
mercurial (1.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Fix FTBFS with python-support 0.90 by removing dependence on
python-support internals. (closes: #516269)
-- Vernon Tang <vt at foilhead.net> Fri, 06 Mar 2009 17:37:45 +0800
mercurial (1.1.2+hg20090217-7787-b8d750daadde-1) experimental;
[ Vernon Tang ]
* New snapshot for feature freeze before next major release.
- deb_specific__mergetools: remove RCS merge from merge tools
- convert-darc-doc.patch: dropping for now to avoid fuzzing translations
- Add gettext to build dependencies for compiling translations
- Remove RCS merge from Recommends
- Change merge tool Recommends to Suggests, add xxdiff
[ Vincent Danjean ]
* swich to debhelper 7.
Debhelper 22.214.171.124 is not enought: 6.0.7 at least is required for
dh_lintian to be called.
* Fix version to hg hash (instead of 'unknown') for this snapshot
* Fix upstream version in changelog
* Upload to experimental
-- Vincent Danjean <vdanjean at debian.org> Wed, 18 Feb 2009 16:24:23
** Affects: mercurial (Ubuntu)
Sync mercurial 1.2-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive